u owe me

Friday, January 6, 2012

part time job

assalamualaikum. on the last 3rd jan 2012,i've started my part time job at my mother's office somewhere in kl. my first time working lol. hohoh. i have never been to work before. not even a promoter in the groceries store. haha. what a dork! however,this job is just a clerk position. but clerk is not that easy u see. (maybe because ive never been working =,=') on the first day,one of the clerk told me to do this and that and other things. urgh! and i was like "ok miss" but deep inside,"dude! this is my first time man! cant u slow down?!" huh! i wish i could tell her that. =,=' however,as time goes by(lucky that im a fast learner ^^) i can manage with all those work. still have e few mistakes here and there though. but im getting better every time. i hope ill be the best next time. hahaha. talking about the clerk earlier,she taught me how to do decline. that decline thing was kind of complicated,so,i kind of hate the job. plus the clerk wasnt meant to be a teacher beacuse i didnt understand most of the steps she told me. on the same day,she was kind of sick so,she took a leave for half the day. after lunch she wasnt there. but i still had to do the work,so,there was another clerk and her name is maria and she helped me. well,she was way better than the other one because i understood her. huhu. maybe because maria told me in malay n the first clerk told me in office language which i didnt understand. hohoho. im just working for three months. so,doesnt matter how hard,ill manage it. work hard suraya! u can do it!!!!!! yeahhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment