u owe me

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

merpati sejoli

assalamualaikum guys. i have a love story to share with u guys. its abt a pair of pigeons in my school. know pigeon? one type of birds. haha. anyway,gettin back to my story. when d school bell rings,i nvr go home cuz i stay in school n study. i'll have lunch,do my prayer n go to d library. one day,when im in the surau to do my prayer,my fren,mya n i,looked outside d window. suddenly we saw a pair of pigeons were walking outside the surau. d two pigeons were walkin together to look for food,i think. i didnt know y,but mya n i were very xcited n happy to look at those pigeons. they were so cute together. on d nex day,we did d same thing,luckily,we saw d same pair if birds still togethr. how sweet n in love they r! i wish i could have a love story like that! huhu. since that day onwards,both of us always look out the window to see those birds. everyday woithout fail,we always c 'em! they r so loyal to each other till they make me jealous! huhu. when one of d pigeons fly away,d other one always follows! hehe. cute! so cute! very cute! ^.^ i'll tell u guys abt 'em later! tata. assalamualaikum! ssmj

No comments:

Post a Comment